THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

yo ! yo touch man ~ :D


우유 빛깔 김희철 !!!
김희철 나이쓰 ~
Banner Heechul 06 Pictures, Images and Photos


ようこそ to あたし の BLOG, みんな-さん ^^~

Selasa, 17 Februari 2009

MIYAVI will graduate from PSCompany !!!

"MIYAVI to Graduate from PS Company"

In a message posted today on his website, MIYAVI announced that he is leaving PS COMPANY after 10 successful years ofaffiliation.
----------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------
Press Release
Ladies and Gentlemen:
Thank you for your support towards Miyavi.
After his final live performance on April 5, 2009 at Hibiya Yagai
Daiongakudou, he will graduate from PS COMPANY.
For the last 10 years, PS COMPANY and Miyavi walked side by side in
their journey. We fully respect Miyavi's decision of taking the next
step into his career.
We appreciate your love and support for Miyavi.
Once again, thank you for the continuous support for Miyavi and PS
COMPANY.
Best regards,
Tomomi Ozaki
President
PS COMPANYCo.,Ltd.
----------------------- ------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
The following is a message directly from him to you:
My dear fans all over the world.
To All Komiyavi
Firstly, Happy Valentine’s Day!!
Thank you for all your time, support and so much love.
Today I have a kind of bitter announcement:
I’ve decided to “graduate” from PS company, with whom I’ve been affiliated for the past ten years, after my concert at Hibiya Yagai Ongakudo on April 5th.
After the event at Budokan on January 3rd,
I looked up at the far-reaching sky and horizon over the sea in Okinawa for the first time in all these years, and decided to think about my one and only life 10 or 20 years down the road.
Thought about myself as an artist,
how to face to fans and people who support me,
thought and thought and got tired, and took nap and woke up and thought and thought,
took a shower, and thought and thought,
got hungry and had a light meal, and thought and thought,
walked along the sea and thought and thought,
Then, before I realized, it was morning.
And I watched the sun rising from the sea
Without thinking I spontaneously started to cry.
Neither sad nor happy tears
I just cried.
And decided.
It’s neither a sad thing nor a happy thing
I made a decision for my own bright feature.
At least, I believe so.
I’ll talk about the how and why
in another way or something, some other time.
We achieved great success at the agency’s 10th anniversary concert, and I fulfilled my role as representative of all the affiliated bands
The agency started its 11th year of activity without any problems.
That’s one of my main reasons.
Of course, I’ll keep on singing “Peace&Smile” like always.
Above all, I want to express my thanks to Chief Executive Mr.Ozaki, who was surprised to hear this but understood after great reflection.
To all staff who worked through blood, sweat and tears to be my hands, legs and sometimes even like my body, thank you, thank you very much.
I know that no matter which road I choose, it’s a thorny path.
So think I should live in a way I won’t regret when I’m looking back on myself 10 or 20 years from now.
Hope we’ll be able to have sweet sweet dreams instead of chocolates that makes cavities in our teeth.
I hope we can all have SWEET dreams.
Happy braintine’s day


-Miyavi-






author comment : ooooh noooo ! miyavi bakal hilang selamanya dari PSC ?!!!
WTF OMFG !!!! daku tak terimaaaa ~~~ apa jadinya PSC tanpa si rajanya fanservice iniiiiii ????!!! *bacok" management PSC pake sabit*
aduduuuh, daku blum siap untuk ini MYV-kun *maksud loooe ?!!!!*
yasud lah klo itu yg terbaik untuk selingkuhan ku yg satu ini...
hiks hiks TT 3 TT
hmmmm, btw koq aneh yak PSC pake ada acara graduate graduate sgalaa ?!
kyak Hello!project ajaaa....
padahal johnny's jimusho aja kagak ada acara bgonoan...
huuuuuuuuuuu ~ (=w=)q
yasud laah saia hanya berharap yg terbaek bwat MYV-kun
moga tambah keren, tambah cakep jgn cantik mlulu, cpet dapet jodoh klo bisa gw yaaa! wekekekek *digebukin satu RT* XDDD
aaaah yg baek" aja deeh.... koq jadi kayak birhday wishes gini yak ?!
aduuuuuh puyeeng ~
(= 3 =)a

0 komen nyaa ni~: